Job Vacancy – Sales Support & Marketing Coordinator
Weaving Machinery is a progressive agricultural machinery manufacturer and dealer, with over 35 years’ experience. Manufacturing and selling seed drills and cultivators throughout the UK and Europe. A small friendly, family run company with the team constantly growing and evolving. Due to growth in the no-till sector we are looking to recruit passionate reliable likeminded team members who take pride in their work.
Sales Support & Marketing Coordinator
Hours: Full Time (Maternity Cover)
As a Sales Support & Marketing Coordinator you will be able to manage your daily, weekly & monthly tasks whilst working as part of a team and use your own initiative to problem solve. Willing to learn and be able to prioritise and manage your own time effectively using your own initiative. Knowledge of the agricultural industry would be an advantage but not necessary.
The Candidate Will:
• Be computer literate
• Have excellent communication skills and high standards of written and spoken English
• Be confident and self-motivated
• Have exceptional attention to detail
• Be able to work to strict deadlines
Responsibilities include but are not restricted to:
• Assisting the sales team with sales enquiries, quotations and customer requests.
• Book and attend trade shows including accommodation and travel requirements, arrange all literature, pricing and information for trade fairs.
• Book & arrange all advertising for the company whilst liaising with all relevant parties.
• Design and update product price list, keep all existing literature up to date and arrange for new brochures to be designed and printed where needed.
• Design and update the company website for new and used machinery.
• Liaise with sales reps and the workshop to arrange deliveries to Europe including sourcing permits, completing CMR’s and timely payment.
• Keep records of machine deliveries.
• Credit control.
• Manage and order office stationary, company clothing and PPE.
The position will be to cover maternity leave in the first instance.
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com